2. Open Bananas from the other "not stem" end - You won't believe that you did it the other way for so long... just pinch it :)
3. If you have some leftover wine at the end of the evening, freeze it in ice cube trays for easy addition to soups and sauces in the future... or just as ice :)
4. Turn Any Blender into a Magic Bullet with a Mason Jar - Turns out MOST mason Jars will fit the blender blade as a lid... just fill, fasten, and flip :)
5. If you aren’t sure how fresh your eggs are, place them in about four inches of water.
-Eggs that stay on the bottom are fresh.
-If only one end tips up, the egg is less fresh and should be used soon.
-If it floats, it’s past the fresh stage.
I like learning stuff :)
6. Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of the cone to prevent ice cream drips - then just eat the marshmallow as a dessert after dessert :)
8. To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes. A real apple....don't throw your iPhone in there :)
9. When cooking pasta - Rub the edges of the pot with Butter. The water will not boil over and make a mess on your stove :)
10. Save butter wrappers in the freezer to use for greasing pans when baking :)